Commercial and Industrial
Turning Overhead into Assets
Whether running a single, family-owned factory, or an international corporation, business leaders are always trying to improve the bottom line. By adding solar to your unused rooftops, carports, and/or surrounding lands, NextEra Energy Resources can put your overhead to work for you at no upfront cost.
Our DG solar team can offer you the ability to:
- Realize potential day-one savings* from your existing assets
- Generate solar energy during peak rate hours
- Protect against future energy pricing volatility
- Reach your sustainability and carbon reduction goals
- Take advantage of federal and local tax incentives that may save money
NextEra Energy Resources helps companies like yours to determine if solar makes sense to the bottom line and if potential savings can be found through bundled energy solutions.
Contact us today to learn more about how private generation can improve your bottom line.* A solar power system is customized for your business, so pricing and savings vary based on location, weather, shade, system size, government rebates and local utility rates. Savings on your total electricity costs is not guaranteed. See our case studies to find out more.
How commercial solar works
Image Source: BMW