Map is representative of project location, but is not to scale and the icon does not indicate actual project boundaries.
BABBITT RANCH WIND
161 Megawatts of Wind Energy in Coconino County, Arizona
Since 2012, NextEra Energy Resources' subsidiaries have been helping fuel the state’s economic growth and quality of life and moving our country toward energy independence. To date, we have invested more than $306 million in Arizona, including Perrin Ranch Energy Center in Coconino County.
Babbitt Ranch Wind features:
- Up to 53 GE wind turbines capable of generating up to 161 megawatts (MW) of clean, renewable energy.
- Subject to local and state approvals, the project is scheduled to begin operations by the end of 2022.
BABBITT RANCH SOLAR & STORAGE
60 Megawatts of Solar Energy and 60 Megawatts of Battery Storage in Coconino County, Arizona
Babbitt Ranch Solar and Storage features:
- Photovoltaic (PV) solar arrays capable of generating up to 60 megawatts (MW) of clean, renewable energy.
- A 60 megawatt (MW), 4-hour battery energy storage system.
- The project encompasses approximately 450 acres.
- Subject to local and state approvals, the project could begin operations as early as 2023.
Bringing Economic Opportunities
Renewable energy projects are compatible with agriculture and are fast becoming an important component of farm viability in Arizona and many other areas across the country. They can also generate significant economic benefits for the communities that host them.
*Estimated over first 35 years of the project. All figures are estimated and subject to change.