Thank you for your continued support of the Walleye Wind project. There is still more work to do to ensure the success of this project.
The Minnesota Public Utilities Commission will hold virtual public hearings on Tuesday, May 4 at 1 p.m. and 6 p.m., where the Commission will hear comments from the public about the project. This is an important step in making the Walleye Wind project a success. Your voice matters and it truly makes a difference for the project. You are encouraged to call in and comment by telephone or watch live on the internet.
Tuesday, May 4, at 1 p.m.
- Telephone: Use the toll-free, dial-in number: 800-374-0221 and enter the conference ID: 1393353
- Internet: Go to minnesota.webex.com, enter the event number: 187 129 8762, and enter the event password (if needed): zX3aZmBqy43
Tuesday, May 4, at 6 p.m.
- Telephone: Use the toll-free, dial-in number: 800-374-0221 and enter the conference ID: 6099670
- Internet: Go to minnesota.webex.com, enter the event number: 187 955 0195, and enter the event password (if needed): 9B7Tjm67cjd
You may participate in the public hearings in a few ways:
- To provide verbal comments and listen to the hearing, follow the telephone instructions listed above
- To view any presentations, follow the internet instructions listed above
- In order to listen to the hearing and view the presentations, you must join by both telephone and the internet
You may also provide written comments to the Commission. All written comments submitted by U.S. mail shall be received no later than Thursday, May 20, 2021, by 4:30 p.m. Please include the docket number in all communications – docket number: WS-20-384. Comments may be submitted in the following ways:
- Online: Visit mn.gov/puc, select the “Comment” button and follow the prompts
- Email: email@example.com
- U.S. mail: Public Advisor – Minnesota Public Utilities Commission, 121 7th Place East, Suite 350, St. Paul, MN 55101
If you have any questions about the hearings, please reach out to Commission staff, Michael Kaluzniak at (651) 201-2257 or Mike.Kaluzniak@state.mn.us.
The Walleye Wind project has the potential to bring tremendous benefits to Rock County, including additional tax revenue, hundreds of construction jobs, economic growth and clean, homegrown energy for years to come. If you have any questions, please email WalleyeWind@nexteraenergy.com.
Thank you for your continued support.
Walleye Wind Project Developer