- Largest generator of wind and solar power in North America
- Subsidiary of NextEra Energy, Inc.
- Founded as ESI Energy in 1985. Established as FPL Energy in 1998. Changed name to NextEra Energy Resources, LLC on Jan. 7, 2009
- Employees: approximately 4,700
- Headquarters: Juno Beach, Fla.
- Approximately 115 facilities in operation in 26 states and Canada
- More than 18,850 megawatts of generating capacity in operation
- A completely separate and distinct legal and operational entity from Florida Power & Light Company, an affiliated public utility company serving Florida
NextEra Energy Resources corporate headquarters in Juno Beach, Fla.