Why Choose NextEra Energy Resources as your energy partner?
A Leader in Clean, Renewable Energy
Financial discipline. Operational excellence. A long history in clean energy. These are just a few of the reasons that U.S. businesses, government, schools, and utilities are choosing NextEra Energy Resources as their private generation partner. Our company has been investing in clean energy for more than 25 years, and we have more than 1,200 MW of operating solar – both utility and small-scale. We can put that experience to work for you.
Experience You Can Count OnFrom start to finish, there are advantages to hiring a company that has earned a solid reputation in power plant development and construction. We offer you:
- A team with 75+ years of combined small-scale solar experience – we’ll manage your project closely so that your employees can stay focused on their day-to-day jobs.
- Capital and resources to develop your project, which gives you greater certainty that development schedules will be upheld.
- A reliable supply chain of high-quality equipment that can be deployed quickly – our buying power gets passed along to you so your project can be installed faster and start delivering benefits sooner.
Longevity You Can Trust
Your commitment to solar energy is long-term and so is ours. Our parent, NextEra Energy, Inc., is a Fortune 200 energy company that has been in business for more than 85 years. Our solid business practices and sound financial discipline have positioned us for future success. You can depend on NextEra Energy Resources to deliver the benefits you expect from your energy solution.
Contact us today to learn why NextEra Energy Resources is the perfect distributed generation partner for you.
What We Do
You can leave the details to us when you make your switch to a solar power plant. Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to take advantage of all the benefits solar has to offer.We will:
- Develop the project, including site selection, project engineering and design, interconnection, permitting, incentive procurement, and negotiation and execution of project documents
- Provide the development capital for pre-construction activities
- Secure the capital for project construction and long-term ownership
- Perform asset management services during the construction and operational phases of projects