Trust Our Strength and Experience to Get Your Project Done Right
NextEra Energy Resources has earned a strong reputation in power plant development and construction based on standardized processes, best practices and superior execution. In addition to initiating and building commercial-scale solar systems, we help developers bring private generation projects across the finish line.
If you are a developer with a project to sell, you can rely on NextEra Energy Resources to:
- Acquire your project on balance sheet, often with no requirements for outside debt and tax equity
- Quickly reach a signed Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Efficiently complete the due diligence process
- Develop a comprehensive purchase agreement
- Contribute cash to finalizing the development efforts
- Work closely with you throughout the process, leveraging our in-house subject matter experts in the areas of site development and permitting, legal and environmental compliance, real estate acquisition, interconnection analysis, engineering & construction, operations and maintenance, and project finance.
Some of our project acquisitions
|Old Mill Solar Project (Case study)
Klamath County, Oregon
5 MW ac
|City of Woodland
Yolo County, California
1.9 MW ac
|Naval Facilities Engineering Command
Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
12.9 MW ac
|University of California, Irvine
Orange County, California
2.6 MW ac
To speak with someone about a potential project acquisition, contact us today.